Considering a new job? EXFO is a great place to work, learn and grow! What you will love about working here? We’re one strong team with multidisciplinary skills and top talents across the world. We’re nimble for a global company—we work smart and we’re responsive. Our leaders are approachable, and they don’t bite. Here, your ideas are carried through. We are disruptive innovators—the best at what we do.
The Digital and Customer Experience team is at the heart of new trends and innovative practices. We are a bunch of digital geeks always on the lookout for the latest technologies to infuse into our marketing and UX activities. We strive to make life easier for our customers while helping the company achieve business objectives.
Each team member has access to a complete toolbox of fun applications (such as Hotjar, Qualaroo, Google Data Studio, Marketo, Moz, and so on). You’ll be equipped for success.
Regarding the UX Team, there is a world of opportunities awaiting you! From deploying user tests, seeking user insights to building our design system and helping the whole company embrace a UX-centric approach, you will have plenty of opportunities to shine.
- Keep UX best practices up-to-date and share knowledge with EXFO UX/UI community through workshops, webinars and other mediums
- Deploy and manage user tests
- Guide R&D teams in prototyping web and mobile applications
- Support R&D UX designers/programmers in solving UX issues
- Ensure brand consistency accross all web and mobile applications
- Work closely with the UX Analyst to create great user experiences that emcompass marketing and business objectives
- Develop and test new UX components and behaviors
- Maintain and enhance the EXFO Design System (web based and mobile) for :
- Editorial style and formatting
- Voice and tone
- Screen flow behaviors
- Influence new device development that may include mobile/web based applications
- Design psychology (user attention, cognition and emotion theories/principles)
- Interface development cycle mastery (design thinking methodology)
- Ideation methods
- Knowledge of iOS and Android UX components
- Knowledge of Material Design
- Proficiency in UX/UI prototyping tools (UXPin / Sketch / etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in website, web app and mobile UX
- Bachelor or equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience in web agency or in a web software development company
- Well documented portfolio of recent realisations in the UX field