Artika is looking to add a Project Coordinator to its sourcing team to support the department’s activities, reporting to the Sourcing Director.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Coordinates replenishment projects with new sales regions and new customers;
- Ensures the delivery of projects to meet targets and as per customer requirements;
- Liaises with various departments and stakeholders at the corporate office and Far-East;
- Keeps track of project timelines and updates project files accordingly; flags any risks to project success to upper management in timely manner;
- Liaises with the corporate office and Artika teams and vendors in China;
- Participates in team meetings;
- Performs general office work and administrative duties as required.
- Vocational or College Diploma;
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, “can-do” attitude and comfortable working in fast-pace environment;
- Experience in the field of project management and/or sourcing with overseas vendors;
- Knowledge of international markets (Import standards, regulations, safety requirements, etc.);
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, problem solving, and organizational skills;
- Familiar with common ERP operations;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- English will be required to communicate with overseas partners; Chinese mandarin is considered an asset.
Salary based on experience
** Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. **
Thank you for your interest in our company!