CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), is a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2019 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 460 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting.
ABOUT CBRE NATIONAL APPARTMENT GROUP
- British Columbia:
The CBRE National Apartment Group-BC is a highly qualified group of commercial real estate professionals with an unrivalled level of real estate experience. Our Apartment Team specializes in multi-family investment sales throughout Metro Vancouver and Greater Victoria and has considerable experience with major multi-family transactions, including large-scale Rental Apartment portfolios, New Purpose-Built Rental Buildings, development sites and strata wind-up mandates. To learn more about the team and our recent transactions, please visit our website at NationalApartmentGroupBC.CA.
Working with a leading multi family brokerage team in Western Canada, the primary objective of this role is to lead the National Apartment Group
- BC (NAG-BC)) commercial real estate marketing and communications process. Successful proponents will have a full spectrum of real estate skills and will have a full understanding of a wide range of marketing platforms in order to create compelling client presentations to a broad base of Local, National and International Capital Investors in the real estate sector. As part of NAG, you will have the opportunity to work with high-performing team members and will be exposed to some of Canada's leading investment professionals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee, develop and execute complete marketing campaigns for more complex property listings, including print and multiple digital media components;
- Independently develop and design a variety of internal and outbound print marketing materials, such as property listing brochures, detailed investment packages, market reports, listing proposals, email campaigns, websites and social media relating to the sale of commercial investment properties, including all research, analysis, writing, and graphic design;
- Maintain marketing schedules for multiple projects running concurrently and ensuring that all marketing deliverables are completed on time and on budget;
- Lead the planning and creation of marketing and communications strategies for the marketing of specific properties and expanding business for a dedicated team;
- Provide ongoing guidance and leadership to the marketing team, including training and delegating tasks as necessary;
- Interface directly with clients, including resolving issues, gathering and verifying documentation and information and responding to both routine and non-routine inquiries;
- Liaise and negotiate with a variety of third party service providers
- Update and assist in maintaining the Teams social media channels daily (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and other relevant platforms);
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms;
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content, keep track of trends and competition;
- Performs administrative duties such as updating and maintaining client databases, printing/scanning/filing various documents and maintaining confidential files;
- Review sale data on property transactions posted on Realnet and updates sale records in the NAG database;
- Carries out special projects and assignments as may be required;
- Create power point slide presentations as may be required;
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic, self-motivated individual who is passionate about real estate marketing. The successful candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of both traditional and cutting-edge marketing and communications tools, and understand how each of these tools are best deployed for a variety of real estate assets and audiences. The successful candidate must have strong writing, organizational and research skills, be proficient with graphic layouts and document design, and the ability to lead and work effectively in a high-performing team-based environment. This position provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to maximize their learning, grow in the position, and to continue to develop their knowledge in real estate marketing and the commercial real estate industry. Strong work ethic and adaptable work hours are desired.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Superior writing skills and exemplary attention to detail;
- Exceptional research skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Keen eye for graphic design;
- Knowledge of commercial real estate;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign;
- Basic knowledge of web design and good knowledge of social media marketing;
- Relevant degree, ideally with a focus on Real Estate, Business, Marketing, Communications, English or Creative Writing;
- 3+ years in a related position;
- Consistent track record, demonstrating organized and timely delivery of marketing projects;
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to accommodate a full schedule and demanding work environment, while managing multiple overlapping projects from conception through to completion;
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and oversight;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to effectively and clearly delegate tasks;