Location: Dartmouth, NS
Who is Glow?
Glow has evolved from a small sign business into an event industry leader and multi-division company. Our creative, innovative and incredibly dedicated workforce has been instrumental to our continued growth. As an ever-evolving rentals company, Glow is growing like wildfire, and we're seeking another key member for our team. Glow offers competitive wages and a great benefits package.
- Creating and executing a digital and web-based communications strategy with Senior Management
- Planning and delivering marketing strategy on all digital platforms
- Implementing and optimizing paid marketing across multiple platforms
- Managing SEO for our website and on-line retail platforms
- Managing email list, campaigns and flows with daily updating of web content
- Managing design templates, call-to-actions and content used in email sends
- Analyzing data and creating reports on marketing activities and effectiveness
- Attending key events to curate content for marketing purposes
- Performing other administrative and office functions as required
- Greeting clients and answering phones with a positive helpful attitude
Beyond your specific duties, flexibility and teamwork are essential in this role, as in all other roles within the company. The corporate culture at Glow is very much a team approach at times, requiring that we all roll up our sleeves and dig in to get things done whenever necessary.
Who are You?
- You are a recent graduate with university degree/diploma in communications, marketing or public relations (required are graduates who completed their degree or diploma after January 1, 2019 and currently resides in Nova Scotia)
- You have a solid understanding of online marketing
- You have the ability to use and leverage digital channels to connect with clients
- You can create marketing materials, writing, editing and delivering website content
- You can administer newsletter/e-marketing content, blog posts, track and report on Google analytics
- You can work with our social media consultant to expand our presence on social platforms
- You are professional, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You are courteous, reliable and have a strong work ethic
- You are available to work flexible hours when required including some evenings and weekends, as sometimes required, in the world of events
This is a full-time position to start as soon as possible. APPLY NOW! Please include your resume & cover letter in one document and reference Digital Marketing
- Communications Specialist
in the email subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.