The Service Delivery Lead focuses on ensuring that all digital marketing campaigns are properly coordinated and managed, by managing day-to-day relationships and communication with field marketers, data team, the web team and other stakeholders. This role requires someone with excellent customer service, project management and problem-solving capabilities.
- Coordinate and support our internal clients (marketing managers) in their effort to create and execute digital marketing campaigns from development to deployment and subsequent maintenance
- Manage and troubleshoot challenges throughout campaign production, execution, and post mortem
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Attention to details
- Experience with a Marketing automation system
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in managing a complex stakeholder environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English) in an international environment
- Extensive project management skills
- Ability to operate well in fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Languages (Spanish/Portuguese)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Partners with marketing managers to support campaign briefs
- Reviews campaign plans to ensure there are no gaps (e.g. all traffic drivers submitted, lead/response routing is thought through, etc.)
- Understands as-is campaign process and tasks, develop the schedule for campaign execution with web agency/localization agency, track/monitor the process and timeline, and successfully execute/deliver the campaign on time for marketers in Americas
- Identifies and fills the gaps by closely working with people in the field and agencies, create solution/escalate issue
- Defines the campaign performance report by closely working with field and web analytics team
- Conducts campaign debrief meetings
- Manages volume and traffic of workload in terms of web pages publishing/production and ensure we have the correct resource levels at our agency
- Manages the direct marketing calendar for their stakeholders
- Resolves conflicts working with the data segmentation team, other campaign execution leads and the marketing managers
- Experience with Stakeholder management
- Coordinates to provide necessary training to agencies and field
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider employment for all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.