MISSISSAUGA, HEAD OFFICE
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, Inhaled, you will work with a diverse and energetic team of marketers, a large sales team and a skilled group of cross-functional partners to move the business forward. Through genuine curiosity, problem solving, and collaboration you will ensure the development and effective implementation of brand tactics and strategies to positively impact the value AstraZeneca's respiratory portfolio delivers to patients, healthcare providers and AstraZeneca.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Build, lead and execute customer marketing activities to promote AZ respiratory products with key customers to build a highly respected and differentiated respiratory franchise.
- Contribute to fostering an inclusive and collaborative team environment, and fully embrace a ?speak-up culture' where diversity of thought is critical for shared success.
- Work effectively and dynamically with marketing, sales and other cross-functional teams to ensure executional excellence, capture new insights, and find solutions to difficult problems.
- Build partnerships and mutual trust with the respiratory sales team, and first line sales managers to create alignment across teams.
- Ensure the new insights others are fully heard and understood when collaborating with internal teams and external customer during development and implementation of marketing activities.
- Be comfortable working through ambiguity with an openness to exploring new ideas through experimentation and iteration, while also completing critical tasks based on priority.
- Contribute to strategic and tactical planning for key brands in the respiratory portfolio to drive success over the short and longer-term.
- Positively influence brand performance and profitability while controlling promotional expenses.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated, successful pharmaceutical experience.
- University degree or equivalent in science and/or business
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong strategic analysis/planning skills
- Successful history of positive team collaborations, with curiosity to seek new insights from key contributors
- Demonstrated commitment to personal growth and development
- Demonstrated ability to react swiftly to change and remain agile to a changing environment
ABOUT ASTRAZENECA CANADA:
At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose
- to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do; our work helps to make hearts healthier, to help people breathe easier, and to help more people survive cancer. Every single day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide and by leading breakthrough science that promises to transform the treatment of disease.
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means creating a vibrant, dynamic culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and act quickly to inspire change. We are courageous, taking smart risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of a great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver medicines.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 6 years: https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Learn more about our culture: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/genarestivo_greatpeople-greatplacetowork-topemployers2020-activity-6608742174811049985-N-8G
Are you interested in working at AZ? Apply today!