Mississauga, Head Office
Reporting to the Director, Marketing
- Lung Cancer/Immuno-Oncology, the Senior Marketing Manager (SMM)
- Tagrisso will be a key leader in building Tagrisso into the standard of care for both metastatic and adjuvant EGFRm+ non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients. The SMM is an ambitious leader with a passion for customer engagement and putting patients first. You play to win but do the right thing and act with integrity, even when it is difficult.
Your role in helping us achieve our leadership ambition is:
- Lead the growth trajectory of Tagrisso to becoming the standard of care for the first-line treatment of EGFRm NSCLC patients with a no patient left behind passion
- Lead the Canadian launch of Tagrisso in adjuvant EGFRm NSCLC with ADAURA results that will be announced at ASCO 2020
- You are the face of the brand to the Lung/IO Sales Team and will also be responsible for co-leading the cross-functional One Lung Leadership Team (in collaboration with the Imfinzi Senior Marketing Manager). This includes accountability for its strategic direction to maximize the forward-thinking potential of the brand through cross-functional development and execution of the Brand Strategy, Positioning, Strategic and Operational plans in both its 1st line and adjuvant indications.
This role currently includes empowering, mentoring and developing one direct report, Marketing Manager (MM)
You are joining a team of ambitious individuals driven to build a culture that is science and patient-focused, agile and high-performing. Your role within this Oncology team will be to work collaboratively with the other Oncology SMMs and MMs to improve work and seek opportunities for learning and sharing new insights and doing things differently.
- University degree in science and/or business
- Oncology or specialty care experience is preferred
- People Management experience is a definite asset
- Strong planning skills and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience successfully leading a team is an asset
- Well-developed impact & influence and coaching skills
- High self-awareness with the ability to build positive relationships using your strong interpersonal skills
Great people want to work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 6 years:https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards:https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Learn more about our culture:https://www.linkedin.com/posts/genarestivo_greatpeople-greatplacetowork-topemployers2020-activity-6608742174811049985-N-8G
Tagrisso is a third-generation, irreversible EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) designed to inhibit both EGFR sensitising and EGFR T790M resistance mutations, with clinical activity against central nervous system (CNS) metastases.
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means building a vibrant, dynamic culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and acting quickly. We are courageous, trying new things and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new ideas and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of a great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver medicines.