The mission of the Marketing Integration is to ensure the seamless running of the day-to-day by reducing churn and increasing productivity.
As a leader within Marketing Integration, you will lead and motivate the team responsible for integrating teams within and outside of Marketing through centralized processes, methodologies, and communications. You will play a pivotal role in driving efficiency and accountability by anticipating problems, identifying solutions, and constantly driving the Marketing team towards our mission. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself.
As the Senior Manager, Marketing Integration , you will:
- Ensure that the most important department lifecycles are executed in the right way and at the right time; lifecycles include:
- Seasonal Campaign Lifecycle (Lead)
- 360 Campaign Lifecycle (Lead)
- Visual Display Lifecycle (Lead)
- Product Catalogue Lifecycle (Oversee)
- Product Packaging Lifecycle (Oversee)
- Retail and eCommerce Packaging Lifecycle (Oversee)
The Senior Manager, Marketing Integration has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .