Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 350 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
We're marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with internal clients to drive projects that enhance our business and marketing systems.
Are you a natural organizer, problem solver and leader? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple initiatives at once? Stantec is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist, Systems for our Centralized Marketing & Communications team for a one year contract.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the company intranet site including page builds, posting documents, coordinating system enhancements and implementing the content management process.
- Manage the automated templating application including coordinating and building template enhancements, working with stakeholders, and monthly updates to office locations and legal entities.
- Manage client data within the custom-built Customer Relationship Management database.
- Manage the Account Management program planning process in collaboration with senior leadership
- Manage the Account Management program data across 4 systems including coordinating system enhancements.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial analysis as it relates to Account Management and strategic clients.
YOUR CAPABILITIES AND CREDENTIALS
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions in a compelling manner.
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Content Management Systems, and cloud-based interfaces.
- Expert levels of Microsoft Word proficiency with ability to use macros and build templates
- Expert levels of Microsoft Excel proficiency with ability to use formulas and pivot tables
- Proficient in financial analysis and reporting
- Ability to effectively communicate with supervisor, peers, and internal clients.
- Strong project management skills, including exceptional prioritization of conflicting deliverables and ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, assess, evaluate and solve complex problems
- Strong leadership skills
- High attention to detail and quality
- Bring team spirit, collaboration and positivity to your work
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, management, marketing or related area is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a related role.
- Experience managing and delivering solution-oriented projects.
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is an asset.
- General knowledge of HTML code is a strong asset.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Primary Location: Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations: Canada-Ontario-Stoney Creek, Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-Quebec-Montréal, Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth, Canada-Prince Edward Island-Charlottetown, Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-Ontario-Windsor, Canada-Quebec-Ville de Québec, Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador-St. John's, Canada-Ontario-Ottawa, Canada-British Columbia-Burnaby, Canada-Ontario-Mississauga, Canada-Alberta-Red Deer, Canada-Ontario-Waterloo, Canada-New Brunswick-Saint John, Canada-Ontario-London, Canada-British Columbia-Victoria, Canada-New Brunswick-Fredericton, Canada-Ontario-Whitby, Canada-Ontario-Markham, Canada-British Columbia-Prince George, Canada-British Columbia-Surrey