The mission of the Paid Media Department is to reach new and existing clients with targeted content, accelerating brand awareness and driving traffic to stores and Aritzia.com.
As a leader of the Paid Media department, you will lead the development, implementation, and management of all Aritzia performance marketing in order to reach clients with targeted content. As the Senior Director, Paid Media, you will play a critical role to develop the performance marketing strategy, oversee compliance to regulatory standards, ensure customized content, and manage partners and programs. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in Paid Media to continued growth within Aritzia.
As the Senior Director, Paid Media, you will lead the team:
- To create a plan to drive awareness and purchase behavior for our target audience through the use of performance marketing programs with a primary focus on digital performance and marketing channels and secondary focus of traditional media channels
- To ensure communications are delivered in accordance with business and regulatory standards
- To connect to our clients in a customized and considered way through personalization techniques
- To leverage best in class third parties to scale and optimize our paid programs
- To drive continuous improvement through ongoing program optimization
- To analyze our targeted performance marketing across all platforms to redirect spend to most effective tactics
- To provide hands-on management of our targeted performance marketing campaigns across all platforms
- To determine and continuously optimize the performance indicators that will be used to measure the success of our performance marketing through the setup and management of experimentation to gain relevant insights
The Senior Director, Paid Media has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow oneself and others
- Ability to set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class processes and systems to maximize team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to strategically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire oneself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- The leadership qualities to design a vision and strategy that motivates the team and fuels business growth
- Proven and recent experience in designing and managing multi-million dollar advertising budget and building a program from scratch including performance marketing strategy, management, testing, and analysis and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drives the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach to executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- A keen eye and ability to identify, evaluate, and capitalize on business opportunities for today and tomorrow, maximizing top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .