Uberflip is a marketing technology company founded in 2012 with 150+ employees and headquarters in downtown Toronto. Our platform empowers customer-facing teams to centralize and organize content, create personalized experiences, and distribute those experiences to generate results at every stage of the buyer's journey.
We are looking for a Marketing leader with deep expertise in demand generation to join our team!
As the Director, Growth Marketing, you will be accountable for the strategy, development, and execution of marketing programs and campaigns designed to drive awareness and demand for the company's products and services. Through a combination of inbound, outbound and ABM strategies, you will be responsible for driving both pipeline and revenue. Reporting into the VP of Marketing, you will have the support from sales executives, marketing operations, content and events, and product marketing teams as we collectively work together to accomplish our goals.
WHAT YOUR DAY-TO-DAY IS ABOUT:
- Identify, implement and optimize campaigns that attract our target accounts and buyer persona from a range of different industries.
- Establish and help manage multi-channel, multi-touch, personalized programs that accelerate the buyer's journey, increase engagement and shorten sales cycles.
- Develop adoption and advocacy campaigns to engage, educate, and excite existing customers.
- Build relationships with tech, alliance, and agency partners to support joint business initiatives.
- Run the ultimate modern MarTech stack to support and scale all marketing initiatives throughout the buyer and customer journey.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Manage a budget optimized to meet business objectives.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and provide recommendations for marketing strategy and tactics based on testing and analysis.
- Work with sales and sales operations to implement marketing and sales process, track and manage lead flow, and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum of seven years in demand generation or marketing operations roles, software-as-a-service marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience with direct reports.
- Experience selling SaaS technology, preferably in the MarTech space.
- Demonstrated track record of success directly managing demand generation campaigns.
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis and proven analytical ability to track multiple campaigns, analyze results, and recommend changes.
- Advanced understanding of marketing automation (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot) a must, hands-on use of Demandbase, Optimizely, Engagio, and Uberflip a bonus.
- Knowledge of best practices for sales and marketing operations, automation and workflow processes; understanding & experience with lead management, marketing automation and demand generation with a focus on the success of impact/revenue.
- Demonstrated experience of partnering with sales and sales leadership on campaigns driving revenue growth.
- Advanced knowledge of lead scoring and lead nurturing best practices.
- World-class analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong project management and planning skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously for seamless execution.
- Ability to turn data into marketing intelligence and action-oriented analysis.
- Ability to think critically and communicate complex information.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree from a top school in Marketing or related field.