This is a full-time, on-site position with a competitive salary.
The expected experience level is junior or intermediate.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- has at least CEGEP-level education in communication or marketing
- shows active presence and produces content on social media and communities
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS
- high degree of organization
- adaptable and ready to take on a wide variety of tasks
- mastery of the English language
- upbeat, social and communicative
- passionate about games
- contribute to decisions on marketing strategy
- Study the market and observe competitors
- organize and perform the day-to-day operations of the marketing campaign
- work towards the goal of growing and maintaining a community
- take charge of Clever-Plays’ social media and communications
- manage relations with media and influencers
- organize and be present at game events
- understand Clever-Plays’ games by participating in QA or organizing playtests
Why work at Clever-Plays ?
Clever-Plays is a family-sized independent video game studio based in downtown Montréal. Our games are made by gamers for gamers. Our first game was Leap of Fate, a top-down shooter set in a world mixing cyberpunk and magic. The current project is a unique coop game based on communication.
WHAT DEFINES US?
- We’re passionate people working on games we’re proud of
- We’re a small team, meaning everyone has a large impact on the game
- Respect is our key word; respect for the team and respect for our players
- No crunch
- 4 weeks of vacation a year
- Transparent management that cares
- FR, EN, men, women, non-binary welcome
Come live the indie experience with us!