We are currently looking for an e-commerce coordinator to join our team! Reporting to the Marketing & Ecommerce Manager, the candidate will be responsible for assisting with the management of our online vendor accounts like Amazon, Wayfair, Houzz etc. and their product listings, along with providing content and marketing support. … will assist team members and contribute to the growth of department.
Marketing & eCommerce Coordinator will (MAIN RESPONSABILITIES)
- Support the Marketing & eCommerce Manager in executing strategy to increase leads and drive growth.
- Participate in the execution of tactics aimed at increasing traffic and customer loyalty
- Ensure the updating and continuous optimization of platforms (SEO-Website, Social Media)
- Send clients Promotional Price updates & ensure correct pricing after promotion has ended
- Update & ensure all product info supplied to clients is accurate & meets their standards (Includes Portal upload updates).
- Ensure clients have full product offering online
- Update CRM database pricing
- Participate in photoshoots & the creation of digital content (website, photos,videos..)
- Website login setup to onboard clients (user account creation)
- Review price match requests
- Document our competitor’s E-Commerce and digital marketing initiatives
- Suggest and roll out new processes when needed
- Assist with the keyword development, analysis and optimization of PPC campaigns.
- Support the development and execution of the email marketing strategy
- Assist Customer Service Agents in entering e-commerce orders during peak periods
- Be on the lookout for the latest technology and best practices in the industry and recommend possible improvements.
- Participate in the creation of a culture that aims to reach the first rank in terms of commitment, team spirit, innovation and operational excellence.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in Marketing, communications or related field
- Understanding of Ecommerce landscape
- Interest in visual design copywriting and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Required: English, An asset: French)
- Experience with SEO, keyword research, creative content creation. Google Analytics
- Interest for décor and interior design (an asset)
- Excel wiz(i.e: VLookups) & proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop, InDesign
- Proactive, strong work ethic and a strong team player
- Flexible with ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multitasking and dynamic environment.
At Artcraft Lighting, we are celebrating 65 years with pride in the past and a sense of excitement for the future. Let your imagination guide you to the lighting products that best suit your individual taste, lifestyle and budget. At Artcraft design, quality and integrity have always mattered, but it is also about the experience - because beautiful lighting should be a source of pride that you enjoy for a very long time.