Are you creatively inspired and passionate about communications? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment? If you answered an enthusiastic “yes” then we have an exciting career opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Manager of Mass Marketing Communications, you will act as a project manager with the overall responsibility of developing and executing mass marketing communications campaigns. The primary focus will be on Bell Residential Services (TV and Internet) communication campaigns to help business units meet objectives and the communication team builds the Bell brand.
- Complete mass projects, from briefing to execution, efficiently and accurately
- Work with marketing teams to understand objectives and build strategic communication plans to achieve objectives.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with agencies and internal partners (legal, product marketing, etc) to effectively manage projects, approvals, deadlines, budgets to project completion
- Interact with other marketing communications disciplines (online, direct mail, merchandising) to ensure communications are integrated.
- Edit content to ensure the message is clear and accurate.
- Other activities as necessary to support the marketing function.
- Champion the Bell brand standards with marketing primes.
- Possess 4-5 years of experience in marketing communications, with a degree/diploma in communications, marketing or related discipline.
- Have a sound understanding of marketing communications principles.
- Be passionate about the Web and have knowledge of online targeting techniques.
- Have excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent creative judgment and attention to detail.
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to be flexible and adaptable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to deliver results within a large company.
- Experience in managing agency relationships.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Writer, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.