The Marketing intern contributes to the success of Sigvaris by building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external “customers” (sales team, office team, and suppliers).
The MI is responsible for supporting the marketing team in its key activities including conferences and seminars, promotional material, specific marketing related projects, liaison with other Sigvaris marketing departments, and support to the sales team on an as needed basis.
The successful MI must also listen, validate, propose solutions to solve issues and be able to work on many projects simultaneously.
We want to hire asap. This is a contract that will end decembre 31st.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To provide excellent service to SIGVARIS CORP. stakeholders with regards to marketing support and services.
- Work on the launch of new products and/or line extensions
- Assist the marketing team in the production of content for digital tools, social media
- Work on web project, including with a CMS plateform
- Collaborative work graphic designers
- Proof read documents
- Collection of survey’s feedbacks, and make statistics
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
EDUCATION - University student in marketing or newly graduated
RELATED EXPERIENCE - Previous marketing related experience, specifically in digital marketing, (medical products, healthcare or packaged goods industries is an asset)
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent language skills (oral and written) in English and French - fluently bilingual
- Good knowledge of social media, analytic tools (google, facebook, hootsuite), production of social media content
- Skills in Adobe InDesign / CC is an asset and proficiency with Windows MS Office suite
- Ability to work with a CMS plateform
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced, deadline driven, high volume environment while maintaining high accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to apply them with maturity, judgment, diplomacy and discretion
Ability to work in an open office environment with conversation and other noise distractions
Ability to sit in front of a computer screen for long hours