Dare to Reach for Higher Ground
Founded in 1982, High-Touch Communications are the proud makers of the HourGlass Time Tracking and Task Management System. HTC is always on the look-out for new talent to keep us on the cutting edge of Web development and design. If you think you have what it takes, fill out our General Application Form. HourGlass is a registered trademark of High-Touch Communications Inc. All rights reserved.
We are seeking a bilingual (English & French) Inside Sales & Support Representative who excels in a fast-paced, environment. We look for service and relationship oriented sales & support representatives who are computer literate. We have excellent opportunities for those with a minimum of 1-2 years of telephone sales experience. You will be responsible for the sale of web-based time tracking and task management software. Strong communication, self-direction, and organizational skills are required. In this position you will establish relationships with prospective customers, maintain relationships with current customers, prepare and conduct sales demonstrations. Key
- Meets or exceeds client acquisition and aretention goals.
- Secures the client relationship and drives customer satisfaction.
- Assist in day-to-day Website maintenance, aworking closely with Project Manager on related projects.
- Provide technical assistance to clients via telephone and email.
- Record/track problem reports, coordinate resolution, and provide status reports to management as necessary.
- Review open tickets daily and work toward resolution within time frames specified.
- Provide training and support to users of our time tracking and task management system.
- Guide prospects through the product tour and account setup process.
- Return customer service calls promptly.
- Follow-up with customers via written correspondence as needed.
- Send problem notifications to management as needed and work closely with Technical and Design team members to resolve issues.
- Maintain positive professional relationships with clients, colleagues, and management to ensure a pro-active team-oriented environment.
- Other duties may be required.
- Goal-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Pleasant personality with strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English & French.
- Ability to meet deadlines and input data with speed and accuracy.
- Team player with excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- A positive attitude with a customer focused approach. Apply Now!