Sandoz is going through an exciting and transformative period as a global leader and pioneering provider of sustainable Generic and Biosimilar medicines.
Now as an independently listed company, Sandoz aims to increase its strategic focus, operate with greater agility, set clearer business objectives, enhance shareholder returns, and strengthen its culture for us, the Sandoz associates. This is an exciting time in our history, and by creating a new and ambitious path, it will provide a unique opportunity for us all, both professionally and personally.
Join us as a Founder of our ?new' Sandoz!
Territory Management with a focus on driving MS in Independent accounts, with the ambition to drive Sandoz to the #1 position.
Ensure the achievement of sales and market share objectives in all retail accounts in the territory through relationship building, analytical sales strategy development and ensuring execution of all agreements, programs, strategies and tactics. Reports to the Regional Sales Director - Ontario
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Strategic Account analysis and Implementation
- Development of strategies and tactics to drive the business of territory retailers by analysis of customer needs and expectations based on customer segmentation and Sandoz strategic framework
- Develop business plans and ensure proper and timely execution. Business plans would include: sales targets, product targets, market share growth objectives and gathering competitive information
- Understand and execute marketing/sales plan of action (POA)
- Maintain all interactions in our CRM
- Maintain all Ordinary Commercial Terms (OCT) rates for accounts in CTR
- Develop and maintain a call cycle for the territory based on defined segmentation model
- Serve as a regular interface to manage the communication between the customer and Sandoz organization (Sales & Marketing team, supply chain team, key Commercial Operation Managers, logistics, customer service as well as industry/trade association)
- Actively participate in all key Sandoz Sales meetings, team calls and training sessions.
2. Administrative and Reporting Duty
- Handle all administrative activities in a timely and complete manner (Scout, CTR, Expenses Guides)
- Run monthly Sales report when data is uploaded to manage sales targets for outlets vs performance
- Submit ad hoc requests from Marketing and Director in a timely manner
- Enter all vacation and other absences in HR Core in a timely manner
- Completes all company assigned trainings prior to due date
- Adheres to all applicable company procedures and policies (Finance, Health & Safety, HR, Information Technology, etc.) and any other regulatory requirements related to the Pharmaceutical Industry
Diversity and Inclusion
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you need for this role :
- Bachelor's degree in administration or another relevant sector
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- Teamwork skills
- Mobilizing leadership towards his peers
- Person recognized for his focus on results and the "solution mode"
- Ability to adapt to change and be proactive.
- Effective communication skills and ability to popularize concepts.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Master technological tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, IQVIA)
- Available to travel occasionally for meetings and events
- Preferably based in Toronto
Why consider Sandoz?
Generic and Biosimilar medicines are the backbone of the global medicines industry. Sandoz, a leader in this sector, touched the lives of almost 500 million patients last year and while we are proud of this achievement, we have an ambition to do more!
With investments in new development capabilities, state-of-the-art production sites, new acquisitions, and partnerships, we have the opportunity to shape the future of Sandoz and help more patients gain access to low-cost, high-quality medicines, sustainably.
Our momentum and entrepreneurial spirit is powered by an open, collaborative culture driven by our talented and ambitious colleagues, who, in return for applying their skills experience an agile and collegiate environment with impactful, flexible-hybrid careers, where diversity is welcomed and where personal growth is encouraged!
The future is ours to shape!
COMMERCIAL OPS NA SZ
Montreal South Shore - Boucherville