Sandoz is going through an exciting and transformative period as a global leader and pioneering provider of sustainable Generic and Biosimilar medicines.
Now as an independently listed company, Sandoz aims to increase its strategic focus, operate with greater agility, set clearer business objectives, enhance shareholder returns, and strengthen its culture for us, the Sandoz associates. This is an exciting time in our history, and by creating a new and ambitious path, it will provide a unique opportunity for us all, both professionally and personally.
Join us as a Founder of our ?new' Sandoz!
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure achievement of sales and market share objectives in all pharmacy in the territory through relationship building, analytical sales strategy development and by ensuring execution of all agreements, programs, strategies, and tactics
- Development of strategies and tactics to drive the business of territory retailers by analysis of customer needs and expectation.
- Develop business plans and ensure proper and timely execution.
- Develop close business relationships with customer to ensure competitive advantage.
- Developing, implementing and managing account specific development programs, achieving account and territory sales target and plan.
- Maintain approved tracking system for the territory (budget, strategy...)
- Planning coverage according to plan, segmentation and objectives.
Diversity and Inclusion
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you need for this role :
- Ability to analyze, produce, execute and track a territory business plan
- Proven ability to rapidly build networks and relationships based on trust and second to none customer focus
- High level of proficiency in negotiation skills as well as how to manage objections and adversity
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Proficiency in office technology and related software
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study
- Preferably based in Calgary or Edmonton
Why consider Sandoz?
Generic and Biosimilar medicines are the backbone of the global medicines industry. Sandoz, a leader in this sector, touched the lives of almost 500 million patients last year and while we are proud of this achievement, we have an ambition to do more!
With investments in new development capabilities, state-of-the-art production sites, new acquisitions, and partnerships, we have the opportunity to shape the future of Sandoz and help more patients gain access to low-cost, high-quality medicines, sustainably.
Our momentum and entrepreneurial spirit is powered by an open, collaborative culture driven by our talented and ambitious colleagues, who, in return for applying their skills experience an agile and collegiate environment with impactful, flexible-hybrid careers, where diversity is welcomed and where personal growth is encouraged!
The future is ours to shape!
COMMERCIAL OPS NA SZ
Montreal South Shore - Boucherville