Are you a great communicator with a passion for healthcare and accuracy in communication? Do you hold a Bachelors (or Masters) in Science? Are you able to both edit in English and review scientific content, at an expert level? Are you a person who wants the chance to exercise your creativity? Do you have exceptional attention to detail and have a strong desire to help clients achieve their goals? Do you live in the Greater Montreal area? If you answered yes to all these questions this may be a great opportunity for you. Engage Presentations Inc. is seeking a full-time Medical Education and Design Associate to join our team! As our newest associate, you will be responsible for editing and designing medical presentations that will help our clients stand out. You will work closely with our design team to collaborate on projects and deliver exceptional results that exceed client expectations. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent communication skills and a strong understanding of the healthcare environment. Join our team at Engage Presentations Inc. and help us deliver client delight with your exceptional skills and talent
This role reports to the Medical Education Senior Manager and the Vice President.
A TYPICAL DAY MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Editing medical presentations to validate content against citations.
- Referencing using the APA 7th edition or the AMA style (depending on the client).
- Proofreading in English for grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary.
- Identifying project issues and presenting solutions to management.
- Tracking the status of projects.
- Collaborating on tasks with team members.
- Designing and formatting presentations and print materials.
- Attending briefing meetings with clients.
- Communicating with project stakeholders.
THE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND DESIGN ASSOCIATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Passion for project ownership and keeping the momentum to achieve objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity and vision.
- Ability to anticipate deadlines, support multiple projects and track key deliverables dates in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Maintaining familiarity with current healthcare industry trends, PAAB and IMC codes and other regulatory requirements as they pertain to presentations.
- Skills in graphic design with a good sense of layouts and best practices in design.
- A people person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player with a collaborative approach.
- Expert level of knowledge and practical skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge and practical skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Expert in English grammar and syntax.
- Health care, pharmaceutical company, or agency experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in VeevaVault is a plus.
- Bilingual (English/French).
- Bachelor’s in Science or higher.
- Background in Sciences, Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a medical, healthcare, or creative services environment.
This is a full-time position, with the option of remote work up to 40% of the time (two days per week we supply the computer equipment).
Salary band: $48,000 - $54,000 depending on experience, Health Plan available
About Engage Presentations Inc.
Engage Presentations Inc. specialize in strategic and creative communication. Engage Presentations helps clients achieve their communication goals in order to rise above the pack, and stand out as presenters. From creating presentation templates, to developing charts, creating graphs, from producing looped videos for trade shows or loops for waiting rooms, to wordsmithing the content of slides or editing presentations; the team at Engage Presentations works with our clients in order to assist them in the execution of their ideas. Engage Presentations works with clients well beyond the immediate needs of the presentation. We are centrally located near the intersection of highways 40 and the 15 across the street from the De la Savane Metro station (Orange Line) on the top floor of a three-story modern office building.