Reporting directly to the Manager, Support Services and Contact Centre, the incumbent responds to telephone and email inquiries from stores and central office regarding store level marketing and customer programs, marketing related issues, and other customer service-related activities. The incumbent ensures responses are provided in a prompt and effective manner to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Respond to calls and emails to provide first level customer service to stores and customers, providing support with orders and tracking.
- Provide technical expertise to customers who need help navigating and using the online ordering portals.
- Resolve issues in a prompt and efficient manner; liaise with internal departments and escalate cases as required.
- Use the internal CRM system to log all cases, provide detailed information on resolution, and update all required data in accordance with departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and adherence to the Call Centre-Client KPI’s.
- Identify and report on recurring issues to drive prompt solutions.
- Attend team huddles for current updates on issues, concerns and promotions, goals and personal KPI stats.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER
- Related post-secondary education with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be fluent in English and French with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively via various methods (i.e., phone, email, group meetings, etc.).
- Supply Chain Management experience is an asset.
- Able to work a hybrid 5-day work week schedule that includes working a combination of days, evenings, and Saturdays with 3 days from home and 2 days in office. Work overtime as required.
- Skilled at handling difficult customer calls and responding in a positive, polite, and professional manner.
- Have a technical understanding of an Online ordering system, Inventory management system, CRM.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (intermediate-level Excel is required).
- Ability to navigate through and utilize multiple computer software systems.
- Demonstrated initiative and judgment skills to organize and prioritize tasks, workload and projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Results-oriented, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career.
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. Competitive compensation package, pension, and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs.
TC Transcontinental is committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates and to meeting the needs of people with disabilities. Should you be contacted regarding an employment opportunity and require an accommodation for a disability, we will be pleased to work with you to identify how we can best support you through this process.
Global organization with its decision-making center in Montreal, TC Transcontinental, actively growing, is a leader in flexible packaging in North America and the largest printer in Canada. We are also the largest Canadian French-language educational publishing group. Our team has 8,300 employees worldwide, in 41 production facilities, with revenues of more than C$3 billion for the fiscal year ended October 30, 2022.
Respect, teamwork, performance, and innovation are at the heart of our company, and we want to share these values with you. Join our family!
Learn more about us