Based in either Moncton, New Brunswick or Halifax, Nova Scotia, the District Marketing Manager assists with the strategic planning and implementation of marketing plans and programs toward reaching critical business goals that include sales growth, market penetration, new sales, retention, and go-to-market strategies. This includes branding, merchandising, vendor-related national and local promotions, and proprietary limited-time offers. This role is also integral to increasing customer satisfaction scores, as well as improving margins and market share for higher education accounts in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland.
A glimpse at some of the exciting tasks you will lead and do:
- Assists in building and implementing annual integrated marketing plans aimed at generating top-line sales and increasing customer satisfaction scores
- Collaborates with the Aramark Canada marketing operations team toward achieving profitable base business growth targets through national marketing programs (retail food court, convenience retailing, coffee/beverages, catering, and consumer engagement), strategies and initiatives while properly tracking and reporting on progress and results/ROI
- Oversees consumer engagement platform roll-out, training and implementation
- Manages food services digital assets, including websites and social media accounts
- Drives the implementation of national and local vendor and proprietary promotions and limited-time offers to assist field operators in increasing top-line sales
- Works closely with field operators to build marketing plans, programs and promotions, track progress, and make recommendations for improvements incrementally
- Communicates marketing, branding, innovation, health and wellness, sustainability, and other related programs, products, and initiatives with field operators
- Provides access to the latest digital and print materials, templates, forms, product labels, menu signage, and the like.
- Travels to accounts weekly to help with or run programs, activities, initiatives, promotions, and events and gather customer feedback
- Owns the consumer engagement platform, supporting field operators with analyzing results and making recommendations toward improvements.
- Stays on top of market insights and trends and shares them with operators, clients, and peers.
- Assists with client retention efforts, as well as new business development opportunities by gathering marketing research, industry insights and trends, and other relevant data.
- Interacts and cultivates strong relationships with all field operators, clients, as well as vendors and partners
What you will need to bring to Aramark:
- Must be based out of Moncton, NB or Halifax, NS -whether Aramark site or home-based
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications
- Intermediate experience in building and implementing marketing and communication plans
- 3-5 years' experience in a related field
- Strong organizational, time management, leadership, writing and editing skills
- Project management experience is an asset
- Demonstrates service excellence through client and consumer-focused initiatives
- Focuses on identifying and implementing the right solutions to address specific needs
- Ability to communicate and deliver presentations clearly and concisely
- Adept at managing through change and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a passion for food services - if you are a ?foodie? - that's great!
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends, or statutory holidays
- Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office applications
- A valid driver's license and own vehicle is preferred
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .