JOB TITLE: Service Writer
POSITION TYPE: Permanent, Full-Time
BRANCH: Saskatoon SK,
REPORTING TO: Service Sales Manager
The Canadian agriculture industry is growing, and you could be part of the momentum with Rocky Mountain Equipment (RME). The largest independent dealer of Case IH and Case Construction equipment in Canada, RME consists of 45 construction and agricultural equipment branches across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Our commitment of doing Right by You empowers us to provide a consistent, reliable and safe experience to all our customers and build long-lasting relationships with the greater community.
The Service Writer helps keep everything in line in the service department -things would go awry without them. From scheduling work orders to connecting with customers and technicians to get the work done, the service department runs smoothly because of this critical role. If process-driven, efficient and organized describe how you like to work, the Service Writer position is for you. It doesn't stop there-RME is committed to offering comprehensive training, support and career development to our employees to assist them with their career goals.
Job Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Ensuring all paper flow and record keeping for the service department is completed and administered properly and efficiently
- Administer all aspects of the warranty claim flow including claim writing, warranty parts return, warranty account reconciliation, and warranty appeals
- Keep accurate records of customer surveys
- Work with Service Manager on day-to-day operations of the service department
- Employee must adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety Standards-RME is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees
Job Requirements And Qualifications Include
- High school diploma
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and other software
- Exceptional customer service skills and communication skills
- Administrative duties
- Technical Knowledge of agriculture and/or construction equipment is an asset
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with flexible plans to suit your needs, along with a Group Retirement Plan. We are committed to empowering and investing in our employees to build and maintain relationships with the communities and businesses we serve, which is why we offer competitive salaries across all positions and family health days-six paid personal days for all employees each year.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.