Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you're helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
The RBC Dominion Securities branch located in Grande Prairie, AB is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to a successful Advisory Team.
You will provide quality client service and help deepen relationships with existing clients through ongoing, efficient support to both clients and the Advisor Team.
What will you do?
- Coordinate and prepare meetings for Advisors with their clients/prospects.
- Provide proactive client service with a focus on problem resolution and attention to details. Liaise with various departments for execution, where necessary.
- Respond to client inquiries (account transactions, requests account documentation, account reporting, etc.).
- Assist the Advisor team with client onboarding.
- Help manage incoming communications from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners.
- Maintain existing client accounts and identify opportunities to contact clients: manage timelines and key dates for accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of all necessary documentation in compliance with internal controls and industry regulatory requirements. Maintain complete and up-to-date client files within appropriate systems.
- Help update team's communication channels: websites, LinkedIn, Facebook, brochures, newsletters.
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- High level of time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, and friendly to our clients
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct & Practices Handbook (CPH)
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities' systems and procedures
- Experience in the securities industry is an asset
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
GRANDE PRAIRIE, Alberta, Canada
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.