Farmers Business Network® (FBN®) is on a mission to power the prosperity of family farmers and rural communities around the world, transforming how the world farms with an integrated, technology-enabled agricultural platform.
We offer high ROI farm inputs, fintech and sustainability products and services powered by network data, and farm-tested insights from our global farmer community. Our platform helps FBN® members make confident decisions to ensure the economic viability of their farms, while also empowering them to be a part of the solution as the global community confronts its most pressing issues: providing food security for a growing population, transitioning to more sustainable agriculture, and responding to climate change.
We are a dynamic, innovative, and mission-driven AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as boundless career mobility. We are backed by top investors, including Fidelity, ADM, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek. We have been featured in these articles by the Wall Street Journal and Forbes, and were also named "One of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World" by Fast Company Magazine.
We are looking for solution-oriented Customer Experience Representatives to ensure that farmers receive a world class, effortless customer experience throughout the lifecycle of their transactions with FBN Direct. This role is critical to how we interact with and serve our customers - starting with mobile-first transaction readiness onboarding and continuing through the full order-to-cash process. Customer Experience Representatives promote efficiency, self-service, and an effortless customer experience at every opportunity.
This individual will work cross-functionally with the FBN Direct sales team to identify customer needs, monitor customer health, and take offensive action to ensure an optimal customer experience. Qualified candidates will strive to be both delightful and accountable in every interaction, both internally and externally. Our Customer Experience Representatives must have a customer-centric approach to problem solving, comfort speaking directly with farmers and addressing their needs, and an ability to command the FBN Direct offering in the United States, Canada, and Australia.
- FBN Direct order-to-cash transaction support
- Provide FBN Direct order processing support to customers and the FBN sales team
- Seek record-breaking transaction times at every opportunity with the goal of minimizing customer effort
- Coordinate and execute order fulfillments and customer delivery communications
- Be the expert and answer questions about order, fulfillment, invoice, and payment issues
- Execute order changes including swaps, exchanges, and returns
- Develop local expertise and customer relationships within a primary assignment to a specific territory
- Maintain clear, appropriate and germane communications with the customer throughout the transactional process, never allowing the customer to be surprised
- Thoroughly understand FBN Direct order-to-cash procedures in the US, Canada, and Australia and provide global queue support to ensure every customer gets serviced as soon as possible, no matter where they are
- Mobile-first customer onboarding
- Execute proactive and effective mobile-first farmer onboarding to the FBN Direct platform ensuring transaction readiness
- Promote and train customers on self-service proficiency within the FBN platform
- Describe in detail FBN product offerings, both digital and value-add commercial, leading to cross-sell outcomes
- Lead unique onboarding experiences for farmers coming into the FBN ecosystem through partnerships or our healthcare offering
- Strategic project implementation
- Work to implement strategic projects associated with FBN Direct customer retention
- Identify creative solutions to customer problems and provide feedback to key leaders, informing our investments in different initiatives and scaling of successes
- Propose and champion outside-the-box solutions to minimize customer effort
- Customer health tracking
- Utilize custom-built FBN tools to track farmer health across the FBN Direct ecosystem - identifying gaps in our farmer service
- Handle, respond, and resolve customer complaints in an effortless and delightful manner
- Identify and prescribe solutions to serve our farmers based on identified gaps in service - in many cases, addressing those gaps directly
- Log all customer interactions, cases, and activities appropriately in our CRM and ERP systems
- Collect customer feedback and surveys, and take appropriate action
- Solicit customer feedback and survey participation at every opportunity
- Monitor and track your customer satisfaction, customer effort and net promoter scores, and other metrics on a daily basis
- Proactively identify gaps in customer satisfaction based on customer responses, and resolve these issues internally and directly with customers
- Synthesize and provide customer feedback directly to our sales, management, and business unit teams
- Internal collaboration to ensure customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with business unit owners to devise and implement strategies to ensure service of farmers in the FBN network
- Periodic event support and data analytics product support
- Help drive attendance to and execute at FBN events throughout the year
- Develop a competency with the FBN data analytics product offering, and be prepared to lead farmer walk-throughs and support within the product
- Support farmers with uploading data within the FBN system upon request
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant customer experience, customer service, or sales experience, with top tier results
- Experience as a power user with CRM or ERP software systems
- Passionate about agriculture and farming; a desire to put the farmer first and to go the extra mile to provide the customer with a best-in-class experience
- Fluency in Ag chemical, fertilizer, and/or seed products or an ability to learn these product details quickly - to include analyzing active ingredients and concentrations
- A relentless passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer/farmer
- Comfortable using and explaining technology products/services
- Analytical in nature; motivated by using data to draw conclusions and take action to support a cause
- Proven ability to excel in a self-guided, independent work environment
- A true team player able to effectively balance/manage multiple work streams at any given time
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced, transparent, ever-changing, and competitive environment where achievement will be directly rewarded
FBN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. FBN considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We participate in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here.
FBN is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please fill out this form.