As a Creative and Marketing Project Manager, you will combine your strengths in project management, relationship management, creativity and vendor negotiations into a unique, rewarding role. You'll hone your skills in the optimization and prioritization of all aspects of the planning and creative development process. You will oversee and deploy impactful, business critical work every day in partnership with a variety of internal teams. You'll be responsible for maintaining alignment of creative with marketing strategy and be the driving force for schedule adherence. Projects you oversee could include: social media and email campaigns, website updates, video shoots, paid advertising campaigns, event support, merchandise ordering, among a variety of other materials.
You're a strategic thinker and value the creative process; setting the team up for success throughout it. You're a passionate, team player with extraordinary attention to detail. You embrace a busy, collaborative environment and never shy away from contributing. You're an avid planner, organized and adept at driving a multi-disciplined team forward. You like checking things off your to-do list and ending the day knowing that you made a difference.
- Project management of multi-channel marketing campaigns, materials, merchandise and brand communications
- Maintain alignment between business strategy and creative execution
- Development of multi-disciplinary project plans
- Process and workflow optimization
- Resource planning and prioritization
- Facilitation of project communication from planning through execution
- Proactive identification and solution-setting to mitigate project risks
- Third-party vendor management and negotiation for print, merchandise and other marketing materials
- Bachelor's degree preferred (We will consider those with equivalent professional experience)
- Experience-3-5 years of Producer or Project Management role, preferably at an agency or an in-house marketing team
- Experience managing & negotiating with third-party vendors and managing the production for a variety of marketing materials
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required
- Experience working with an integrated project planning & management tool preferred, but not required
- Communicative-you know who needs to know what and when and never leave anyone in the dark
- Collaborative-you work and play well with others
- Detailed - you might as well have microscopes for eyes because no small detail goes unnoticed
- Driven-you're confident, goal-oriented and take initiative
- Solution-oriented-you're a whiz at learning new things and finding the most efficient solution to problems
- Adaptable-you shift gears quickly and manage time well
- Passport-you're going to need it! About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs-focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics-turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about-we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has schools and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://www.ef.com.