We are looking for an individual to join our internal team as a Recruiter to complete our Recruitment Operations team.
To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions to foster good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications that we are looking for :
- At least 2 years of experience in Recruitment
- Experience working with external clients, filling high volumes of orders
- Ability to analyze the pattern of behaviors to define the right profile for the roles
- Skills in onboarding and training on provincial policies
- Willingness and ability to travel to clients' locations
- High level of customer focus and ability to meet deadlines
- Initiatives and proactiveness in communications
- Knowledge of French and/or Tagalog is an asset
Main Responsibilities :
- Maintaining the full-cycle of recruitment: sourcing and engaging with the talent pool, conducting first-step interviews and training, and adapting to requisitions' volume to deliver promptly.
- Proactively communicating with clients on existing businesses, relationship building, follow-ups, and in-person meetings.
- Advising and leveraging recruiting expertise with founders to influence the adoption of best practices.
- Using pipeline insights and reporting to improve processes and collaborate with the rest of the team.
- Working with internal CRM for maintaining the records of the database.
- Verifying timesheets provided by clients and employees' attendance.
If interested, please send us your resume.
We look forward to having you with us!