Location: Vancouver, BC (on-site required)
About The Client
The client is a leader in payment innovation, digitizing direct bank payments with speed and transparency. The client's platform enhances how businesses initiate and accept financial transactions using a single, open API. The client has one goal: to eliminate all payment inefficiencies, so businesses can focus on what they do best in today's digital economy.
The client is currently looking for a Full-Time Web and Graphic Designer to join their team in Vancouver. The designer must identify clients' needs and behaviours to create intuitive, effective, and impactful visual designs and web creatives.
- Duties and Responsibilities:Managing all aspects of web and social design, developing landing pages, email campaigns, PDFs, digital ads, corporate presentations and infographics, iconography, and print materials
- Designing captivating brand-aligned graphics for all Social Media platforms
- Collaborating with Product and Marketing teams to translate their needs into simple wireframes, and thoroughly considering every result and feedback that might happen
- Understand and react to user analytics and metrics
- Continuously A/B test and experiment to optimize user flows
- Creating content for a wide range of marketing channels
- Managing web health and on-site SEO
- Provide recommendations to increase customer engagement
- Guiding and evolving the visual identity guidelines and brand of the company
- Brainstorm new and exciting graphic design and web design ideas and keep up to date with the latest trends.
- BONUS: Video production and editing experience for webinar recordings, video testimonials, product demonstration videos and more to build meaningful connections and increase our presence and positioning.
Qualification & Skills
The client is looking for a self-starter who can manage their time effectively and willing to work well with others. The role requires drive and a sense of accountability because the day-to-day working environment will be remote for the time being. You must enjoy the fast-paced startup environment and take pride in your work!
- 4+ years of web and graphic design work, and/or a degree in graphic design, video, animation, visual effects, or similar
- Experience with SaaS or B2B Technology is a bonus
- Fluency in graphic illustration and web and mobile interface design, usability principles and best practices
- Advanced Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Google Suite, Jira, Photoshop, Slack, and experience designing for all Social Media Platforms.
- Experience creating custom logos, brand design and digital content.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI methodologies and A/B testing
- Video and animation experience is a big plus
- Comfortable working in a startup environment and juggling multiple tasks with short deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and grow within the company long term