About The Role & Team
On the Analytics team at theScore, our mission is to develop high-quality and sustainable data-driven solutions to improve profitability, growth and the user experience. As a Data Analyst, you'll work hand-in-hand with the Marketing team to help them leverage data to track performance, make better decisions and ultimately reach their goals. The ideal candidate has strong communications skills, a passion for data, a background in quantitative analysis and an interest in professional sports, betting & eSports.
About The Work
As a key member of our Analytics team you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of how users interact with theScore's apps and websites.
- Answer ad-hoc questions & requests by leveraging data available in SQL databases.
- Leverage marketing analytics tools (e.g. Branch, Appsflyer, Optimove) to provide insights.
- Monitor and report on all marketing KPIs and investigate anomalies as they arise.
- Analyze and compare quality of paid acquisition and CRM campaigns for media & betting apps.
- Analyze results of betting promotions and recommend improvements & optimizations.
- Design, create, execute and measure results from multivariate testing related to marketing activities.
- Stay on top of emerging trends in media, sports betting, analytics & marketing industries.
- Perform deep-dive analyses and provide recommendations to help make impactful, data-driven decisions
- University degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of analytics tools such as, but not limited to:
- Amplitude, Periscope, Sisense, Branch, AppsFlyer, Sensor Tower, Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Familiarity with analysis tools; R or Python packages are preferred.
- A passion and curiosity for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Ability to take complex data and present it in a clear and simple manner.
- Ability to focus in a fast paced environment and multitask.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Fun, relaxed work environment
- Education and conference reimbursements.
- Parental leave top up
- Opportunities for career progression and mentoring others
theScore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.