Salt XC is an agency driven by the philosophy of Experiential Commerce™. Our unique framework for designing better consumer experiences that earn attention and drive action. We take an integrated approach that connects your consumer’s online and offline experiences through data, media and the memorable moments that drive brand transactions.
In the fast-paced world of sports and music we are looking for an Account Manager to immerse themselves in programs they are truly passionate about. From live sporting events to music festivals, you’ll have the opportunity to travel nationally and showcase your drive and interest in what the entertainment industry has to offer.
The Account Manager will be responsible for overseeing the development of small to large size integrated campaigns and working closely with the cross-functional teams that bring it all to life. This includes managing client review and approvals and managing the production of live events, digital content, and working with our agency partners.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized, with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Client Relations
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Producing and executing on behalf of clients with excellence
- Production & execution will require work to be performed in-field, or in the office, and will vary on a program-by-program basis
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and deliver this information back to your direct manager and/or team
- Acting as an extension of your client throughout the planning, execution, and wrap-up phases – always keeping your client top of mind.
- Collaborate with internal Salt departments to facilitate client need fulfillment
- Work with your manager to develop a team of executors to support you where/when required
- Training, leading and managing Brand Ambassadors, Coordinators and/or Account Executives (program & team dependant)
- Building small, medium & large sized program budgets and with the ability to review budgets with clients, providing detailed overview of budget breakdown and pricing rationale
- Reconciling all sizes of program budgets; staying in close contact with the finance team as required
- Business Operations
- Overcoming challenges and making suggestions to improve processes
- Supporting teams and committees within Salt to create positive culture and test/implement new policies, processes and procedures
- Supporting your team with ancillary projects that support either the client or Salt on a daily basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 -5 years working as an account lead or project manager, ideally in a creative agency environment.
- Strong foundational technology skills – familiarity with O365, social & digital media
- Foundational knowledge of the alcohol industry regulations & best practices
- Extensive experience in live event production
- Strong organizational skills and processes that allow you to work under tight deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment, often with simultaneous deliverables.
- Ability to problem solve and evaluate the importance of multiple deliverables at the same time.
- Experience in the alcohol, sports marketing and partnerships industry is an asset
Salt of the Earth: We aspire to be good people. People who are humble, hardworking, honest and kind to one another. People who are fun to work with, who trust and are respectful of each other.
Do What's Right: We don’t believe in taking shortcuts. We believe in doing what is right, not what is easy or expected.
Earn It: We believe in rolling up our sleeves and not being afraid of hard work. We want to earn the respect of others, the results we deliver and the praise we receive.
Make things Better: We aspire to leave things better than we found them and are always looking for a better way. Great ideas come from anywhere, they come from being curious, passionate, solutions-oriented people who care deeply about what we do
Seek Different Perspectives: We believe in embracing difference; the perspective it brings, how it challenges us, how it spurs creativity, and its ability to make us better.
Powered by JazzHR