At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Job Title Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Technology
The Martech Lead/Solutions Consultant acts as a unique hybrid of business and technical leader that operates as a subject matter expert, relationship manager, and digital tech lead; demonstrating an overall enterprise responsibility for the implementation and integration strategy with RBC’s marketing technology.
This role is responsible for the successful onboarding and overall direction for their respective business partners and is a liaison between various technical and non-technical stakeholders to design and deliver high quality, scalable solutions. You must consistently display thought leadership, technical prowess, and the ability to manage cross-division, cross-functional teams from project inception to completion.
Located in Toronto, Ontario, the role is accountable to the Director Marketing Technology and/or Senior Director of Marketing Technology for managing relationships with senior partners in Marketing and IT and delivers a high level of business performance, employee engagement, and a superior client experience that drives sustainable value creation for RBC shareholders.
- Manage and cultivate assigned relationships, expertly balancing stakeholder expectations and objectives with optimal, scalable solutions.
- This role is expected to be a subject matter expert in marketing automation best practices (covering both industry/external and internal best practices)
- Liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders to gather and translate the appropriate amount of detail to accurately document and communicate requirements needed for clear execution
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices to determine potential improvements to upcoming and existing solutions
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration.
- Design, test, build, and showcase proof of concepts, data integrations, queries, automations, journeys, and reports when required.
- Understanding, documenting, and presenting MarTech’s solutions and capabilities in stakeholder sessions
- 5+ years in digital marketing, campaign management, account management, project management or comparable experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing and/or delivering Marketing Automation projects (email marketing, SMS/Push messaging, programmatic marketing, digital advertising, digital marketing)
- 2+ years’ advanced experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) with the following certifications (or comparable experience):
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Knowledge of data management
- Knowledge and experience with other Salesforce products is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience with other Marketing Automation platforms is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with other Email Service Providers is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with Content Management Systems is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with other Cloud products is an asset.
- Experience in software development lifecycle and Agile
- Experience in Server Configuration (DNS, SSL)
Address: TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Work hours/week: 37.5
Employment Type: Full time
Platform: Personal and Commercial Banking
Job Type: Regular
Pay Type: Salaried
Posted Date: 2022-09-13-07:00
Application Deadline: 2022-12-10-08:00
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.