WE ARE PROBLEM SOLVERS
At the Carly Rian Group (CRG), we passionately commit to those who are relentless in their pursuit to be great. We aspire to become the management consulting firm our clients trust with any operations strategy, process improvement, and performance management challenge they face, and an employer who sets its team on a remarkable path of personal and professional achievement.
As the Director, Talent Acquisition you will be responsible for running CRG's Talent Acquisition function. We are looking for a results-driven, strategic, and innovative professional with a passion for cultivating a rich pipeline of talent to enable CRG's growth while supporting our talent management and Human Resources needs.
- Drive full-life cycle recruiting from candidate sourcing through to preparing job offers and conducting reference checks.
- Proven experience developing, maintaining, and managing a pipeline of quality candidates across various levels of seniority.
- Develop and implement strategic, creative solutions to attract high quality candidates, helping to build the candidate pipeline for future staffing needs.
- Lead recruitment initiatives and campaigns to attract high quality candidates through a variety of channels (associations, groups, networking forums, LinkedIn, school career centres, etc.).
- Constantly review and update interview and recruitment collateral to ensure best practices and competitive advantage (interview templates, hiring practices, salary information, policies, etc.).
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with internal team and hiring managers, providing support and implementing feedback, throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Create and present relevant and impactful recruitment and staffing metrics to the business leaders to communicate progress against objectives.
- Bring new thoughts and ideas to ensure talent acquisition efforts are meeting staffing needs across key areas: profile diversity, relevant skills, high priority items, etc.
- Optimize and counsel internal team on the interview process, candidate selection, offer generation and negotiation, including recommending enhancements to CRG Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Promote company's reputation as a ?Great place to work?
- Drive employee onboarding, including preparing employees for assignments and establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
Talent Management & Human Resources (25%)
- Manage and execute all elements related to talent management including performance management, training and development, employee relations and employee engagement/culture.
- Build and advise on succession planning, building a performance management roadmap with expectations and attributes for promotion, development, and growth.
- Create and/or procure unique and creative training and development initiatives that align with firm goals and strategy, key performance gaps, and employee development opportunities.
- Support vendor relationships and scheduling with existing training and development programs.
- Build, maintain and evolve firm culture through employee relations and engagement initiatives.
HR Strategy & Execution
- Identify, define and lead priority HR projects and initiatives that support and are aligned to firm goals and strategy.
- Lead all HR related projects and tasks from charter development to implementation and training.
- Manage the project team, plan, timelines, expectations, budgets, and communications.
- Maintain, communicate, and plan for project issues and risks.
- Deliver timely, high quality and valuable results.
- Audit, maintain or support documentation and database management relevant to employees, employee benefits and payroll.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws through program, policy and process review and management.
- Oversee benefit enrolment and administration.
- Serve as a point of contact for all employee relations questions and issues.
- Compile relevant reports, metrics and spreadsheets as needed.
- Support organization and execution of employee socials/events.
- Bachelor's degree and/or certificate in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years' experience in Talent Acquisition, with experience in talent management and Human Resources.
- CHRP designation and experience in professional services preferred.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) and skills/experience to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Knowledge of Canadian and Ontario employment and labour laws and regulations.
- Experience with performance management, terminations and managing employee relations issues.
- Capable of effectively managing multiple projects and assignments to support internal and external HR initiatives.
- Experience designing and implement recruitment, talent management and HR strategies
- Ability to shift focus as firm needs and priorities change.
- Experience working with multiple managers and collaborating across different teams.
- Strong Proficiency with MS Office (PPT, Excel, Word).
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign), HTML and WordPress is a strong asset.