Social Media Coordinator Career Opportunity
The Dufresne Group is currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator for our Marketing Team within our Home Office located at 147 Commerce Drive in Winnipeg, MB.
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for growing the company's digital presence through social media engagement and improving the customer experience within our online communities. You will maintain a professional and consistent brand voice across all social channels while driving brand awareness within our markets.
The Dufresne Group is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will:
- Curate and develop social media calendars and manage implementation (scheduling), monitoring and reporting of the social media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Respond to customer inquiries through social media, ensuring excellent customer service and consistent brand experience; escalating when required.
- Assist with content development re: new content, video, marketing efforts through social media, digital and other marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to come up with creative direction, as well as creation of all copy writing for all paid advertising campaigns.
- Take initiative to build stories/content around AHS brands and our products and services that intrigue our customers and support our value proposition, collaborating with the marketing team to execute.
- Monitor and report on social media community engagement.
- Manage all AHS Stores' social media accounts and facilitate organization of internal program to encourage social media participation at the store level.
- Assist with the execution of influencer and partnership programs, managing intake, order processing, compensation fulfillment.
- Act as on-site social representation for major events, community initiatives and in-store promotions.
- Maintain social media updates on company intranet.
- Support cross-functional projects as required.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- A degree in a related field (marketing, professional writing, creative communications, media production, etc.) or the equivalent in-field experience.
- 2+ years of social media experience in a professional setting.
- Proven ability to analyze results and make data-driven decisions.
- Social personality and genuine love of relationship-building with strong relationship management skills.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills (both formal and informal) with a strong attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of social networks and experience in creating, maintaining, and growing engagement for retail brands within the social space.
- Experience in creating short and long form video content and video editing is an asset.
- Strong organizational, analytical, time management and planning skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and the ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example in area of expertise through positive behavior and strong problem-solving ability, fostering motivation and enthusiasm from the team.
The Dufresne Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.