How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
This position provides administrative support to the General Manager, Operations Manager, Specialty Leasing Manager and Property Manager of the Shopping Center.
- Assist with the rent relief process, providing statements, mailing correspondence and following up.
- Assist with the AR process by providing statements, collection letters, default letters,
- Energy Management tracking - Utilities
- Receptionist duties, like ordering office supplies, couriers, greeting visitors
- Reporting on Occupancy, sales, and traffic, issuing emergency notifications
- Specialty Leasing activities related to SL tenants
- Assist with collection of insurance certificates
- Administrative duties related to storage space leasing
- Support leasing team with requests
- Draft and distribute tenant memos
- Support and monitor General Managers projects and assist with scheduling, note taking, strategic planning for the property, team meeting planning, staff events, and special projects
- In Collaborations with operations staff members, update tenant lists, collaborate with security and other departments to validate information
- Provide support to SL manager for reporting, updating monthly reports and contract administration
- carry out related tasks as directed
On-site -Calgary, AB
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (?JLL?) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.