Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better. ?
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 700+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution??
About This Opportunity:
At Docebo, we are looking for an HR Operations Specialist to join our HR Team in North America. Reporting to HR Operations Leadership, this role ensures payroll is processed with speed and accuracy for the Canada and US offices and serves as an integral part of the HR team to ensure employee data is accurate, up-to-date, and that requests of HR Ops are managed quickly and efficiently.
- Work on and support key employee life cycle processes from the onboarding until the off-boarding, including payroll data preparation, transfers, and leavers as well as handling the majority of employee documentation (i.e. contracts, recruitment paperworks, etc);
- Manage employee deductions and share details of such deductions with external providers (i.e. retirement provider, ESPP administrator, etc.);
- Input, update and maintain all HR related data via Dayforce in a timely manner;
- Maintain the accuracy of the information and key changes into all Company tools as and when necessary and by deadlines, as required;
- Serves as liaison to employees and with third-party payroll vendors (Dayforce) to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company-specific pay policies;
- Interprets pay policies (e.g., vacation, disability, workers compensation, union contracts, government regulations, withholding exemptions, etc.) and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are correctly calculated and applied to the various accounts;
- Manage the bonus payout process;
- Be the point of contact with the finance team in order to support the monthly closing and audit support with reference to Payroll Area;
- Check and review payslip and summary monthly Dayforce Report;
- Support/participate in the implementation of Dayforce payroll/HCM in other countries
- Review current processes, recommend improvements to management, and implement approved changes to allow Docebo to continue to grow successfully;
- Carry out audits on but not limited to bonus, expenses, deductions, and checks on data changes to ensure accurate and timely payment of the assigned employee population;
- Support the administration of company benefits;
- Be the primarily local touchpoint for the employees' HR Helpdesk;
- Serve as backup to the other payroll processing functions and HR in the EMEA and APAC when required.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone, and chat / instant messaging;
- Manage new hire onboarding and employee termination processes for North America
- Understand North America handbooks & policies and ensure timely updates are made as changes occur in the company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 year of experience in HR administration
- Work experience in Payroll and/or Benefits Administration is highly preferred
- Knowledge of the Canadian and US employment and payroll regulations
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Google Sheet)
- Ability to work in international teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to work in changing environment
- Experience working in Saas/Software sector.
- Experience of working in a transactional / process based environment
- Experience working in multinational company
- Experience working with KPI and SLA
- Familiarity with Dayforce HCM
Benefits & Perks ?
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
- Four employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women's Alliance, PRIDE, BIDOC, and Green Ambassadors)
About Docebo ?
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs ( TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO ), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.