ABM College is currently looking for a highly experienced, dynamic, and great team player to fill the position of Administrative Assistant.
Essential Job Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Wide range of data entries into different and various databases.
- Maintain an efficient and effective record-keeping system.
- Assist in various administrative processes.
- May deal directly with prospective students to perform general data or document gathering and assist with Student Loan applications.
Education And Skills Requirements
- Certificate, Diploma, or Bachelor's degree in Office Administration and other related fields.
- At least 3 years of work experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Results-driven and self-motivated.
- Detail-oriented and with excellent accuracy skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Sharp listening skills and critical thinking.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Must have sensitivity and ability to successfully interact with diverse populations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Committed to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Exceptional skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional typing skills.