INDOCHINO is all about inspiring confidence that people admire and working here is to be a part of a growing and exciting made to measure experience. Since 2008 Indochino has been disrupting the retail scene, offering stylish, perfectly-fitting, personalised apparel on a mass scale and we are looking for someone amazing to join our Creative team.
Working within the Creative team, this part-time designer supports our brand by working as part of a collaborative team. The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing creative content and projects for Indochino. This role builds engaging fashion-forward and culturally relevant ideas to support overall marketing, strategic promotional, and brand objectives.
- Creative a variety of projects (within brand guidelines) that are engaging across multiple channels including online, print, social, paid, retail, etc
- Production work and file preparation
- File/asset management
- Adjustments and revisions to files quickly and correctly.
- Brainstorming and troubleshooting
- Liaising effectively with other team members
- Offer input to creative meetings and share ideas
- 1-3 years of design experience working for a retail brand, design firm, or agency.
- Recognized degree in Graphic Design, Visual communications, or Digital Design.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Positive attitude, solutions-oriented, optimistic, problem solver
- Outstanding design and layout skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in all areas of the creative process
- Organized self-directed and able to multitask
- Interest in fashion, pop culture, and social media with the ability to transform an understanding of current trends in design and culture into a working concept
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Fashion/beauty retail design experience is considered an asset
- Must have an online portfolio for viewing