Position: Marketing Assistant
Location: Vaughn, ON; 100% on-site
Salary: $50K to $60K per year
Our client in the Manufacturing industry is seeking an adaptable, passionate, and positive minded Marketing Assistant who is willing to learn all facets of the company to ensure the success of all projects. As a Marketing Assistant, you should be comfortable interacting with potential clients, work with a wide variety of individuals. Be solution-oriented and have a proven track record of anticipating the needs of others while adjusting priorities accordingly.
You will cross-train and work with individuals in multiple departments including marketing, sales, and customer service to identify and maximize opportunities to increase client market share and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace. In our innovative and progressive environment, you must be comfortable contributing to the overall projects, help brainstorm ideas, and drive implementation.
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations and creating custom brochures and marketing materials
- Create various e-communications including list management, content, and scheduling, as well as management of mailing lists to different types of customers
- Assist in shipping samples to customers
- Manage the images and digital asset libraries, organizing pictures and files names, and assisting sales team with specific requests
- Coordinate data entry information on Salesforce, including job opportunities, new accounts, and contacts, leads, and internal projects
- Answer general customer inquiries
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Act as backup person for Customer Service when needed, answering customer's stock inquiries, and entering orders
- Support the Director of Marketing with any other relevant marketing tasks
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, with excellent knowledge of PowerPoint
- Ability to take initiative and multitask; can work under pressure and evolving priorities with the ability to deliver against deadlines
- Acute attention to details
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Great attitude, eager to learn and develop new skills
- Interested in Architecture and Interior Design environment, an asset
- Knowledge of French, Spanish and/or Italian is considered an asset
If interested, please send your resume in a Word format to Alia Hussain.
REFER A PERM HIRE AND EARN UP TO $1,000!
OUR VIRTUAL DOORS ARE OPEN!