TalentWorld is looking for a Recruiter inToronto for one of its clients!
Are you looking to obtain a meaningful recruitment career with an established company? Unleash your potential and unlock a world of possibilities! Join a team that values personal and professional growth!
The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing high volume full cycle recruitment.
- Full cycle, high volume recruitment including screening, interviewing, onboarding, and administration of the applicant tracking system
- Assisting with the facilitation of multi-level pre-employment testing and screen a high volume of candidates
- Working in collaboration with the recruitment team to monitor all recruiting activities and progress
- Managing and maintaining an accurate pipeline of candidates using an applicant tracking system to support staffing requirements and ensure quality and compliance
- Experience in a recruiter role, (ideally high-volume recruitment)
- Attention to detail combined with the creativity and adaptability to work in a regulated industry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be highly organized in a fast-paced environment working to deadlines
- Experience with an applicant tracking system(s)
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience at a staffing agency and/or VMS recruitment considered an asset
- Employment type: Permanent (full-time)
- Shift Hours: Monday-Friday (Hybrid)
- Location: Toronto (Downtown)
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Perks: Work benefits, on-site parking, and many career opportunities!
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process