Area Sales Manager - (Homebased / Field Sales) - Cumbria
Here at Brakes, we've got ambitious growth plans so if you're currently working in Field Sales or have the talent to match your ambition to thrive in the biggest and best Food Service sales force and are passionate to forge a career in sales, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join our Independent Sales Team.
- Role model our Company Values / Purpose
- Build and leverage strong customer relationships through a natural curiosity in the independent sector.
- Grow and retain customers delivering profitable volume growth Vs targets
- Effectively partner your customers to understand their plans for growth, adding value, offering a wide range of practical solutions and products
- Understand competitor activity & proposals, ensuring you are always offering your customers the best local solutions
- Work pro-actively with the Business Development Manager to understand new customer requirements and ensure a successful handover
- Act as a brand ambassador for Brakes in your local market.
It goes without saying that you're highly service focused, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, providing the best solutions to support and enhance their business. Tenacious and resilient you're a self-starter with the drive and determination to succeed and demonstrable experience of delivering against targets. You'll also be self-motivated to enhance your own development, seeking continuous improvement by leveraging & learning from a diverse range of skills & experience and a range of L&D programmes. You will have the opportunity to progress into a vast range of commercial roles to really develop your career.
You'll also need to be confident with the adoption of our modernisation programme and the new technology we are adopting to improve the customer experience and optimise performance (Experience of salesforce while not essential, would be advantageous).
In return we offer a base salary of £Competitive (DOE) along with uncapped bonus potential, a home- based contract, company car, additional holiday purchase options to top up your annual leave and award- winning products at virtually cost price.
We're not just looking for a good fit, we want people who help to make us even better. We're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. We don't want you to ?fit' our culture, we want you to define it. Bring your whole self to work. #BelongAtBrakes.
Why Brakes? Our Purpose - Connecting the world to share food, and care for one another.
With our commitment to ethical & responsible sourcing and sustainability coupled with our award-winning products you will have the might of the Brakes business behind you.