The successful candidate will have experience implementing new applicant tracking software, sourcing
candidates, social recruiting, online presence management and the use of data to enhance the outcome and candidate experience. Our new Talent Acquisition manager is passionate about the candidates experience and committed to supporting our leadership in finding the very best fit for their teams.
This role is both hands-on and strategic and will provide People and Talent expertise in all areas of talent acquisition.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Our workplace is dynamic, supportive, and entrepreneurial in spirit, and we pride ourselves on being a collaborative, open-minded, and imaginative team. On a day-to-day basis, the Manager of Talent Acquisition will;
- Work with the Director of P&T to develop a Talent Acquisition Strategy to support Herschel's annual growth plans,
- Support the development of a strong employee brand that can be shared to attract the best talent,
- Ensure the team is creating an inclusive candidate experience and stays informed on market intelligence,
- Design and execute creative, multi-channel opportunities for sourcing passive and active candidates.
- Create sourcing strategies as we move into new markets,
- Oversee the development of compelling job postings that have strong reach and attract the candidates we are looking for,
- Develop strong relationships with people leaders to ensure we are putting the best candidates forward and are supporting with a smooth, efficient recruiting process,
- Continually enhance and improve the recruiting process with the addition of new technology and regular postmortems on campaigns,
- Use your sourcing skills to find individuals that may not be actively looking for a new role and that could be a strong fit for Herschel,
- Manage all VP and SVP recruits,
- Work with the Business Partners to train managers on the recruiting process ensuring a strong candidate experience at all stages of the interview,
- Problem solve around difficult roles to fill ensuring we are innovative and creative in our approach,
- Partner with external recruiting organization when additional support is needed,
- Support a seamless onboarding experience that has new hires move into the organization in a way that is above and beyond what would regularly be expected,
- Support the building of connections between new and existing employees by attending social events and introducing and encouraging new team members to participate,
- Oversee Talent Acquisition Specialists by providing coaching and support,
- Provide regular feedback and support with career development for the Talent Acquisition team.
Your Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, or equivalent working experience,
- 5 Years of experience in Talent Acquisition,
- 1 - 2 Years of experience Leading a Team,
- Strong background in Talent systems (ATS, Indeed, LinkedIn) and building/delivering metrics and reporting,
- Experience building out inclusive processes for sourcing candidates,
- Demonstrable experience of HR systems/ databases with HR metrics,
- Strong communication and collaboration skills,
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities,
- Excellent customer service focus and a true team player.