Genesis Robotics & Motion Technologies - Digital Marketing Specialist
Langley, BC (could be hybrid or remote)
At Genesis, there is no such thing as a dull moment. The path we are on is full of excitement, energy and exploring new frontiers. Picture having your own front row seat to the robotics revolution and the future of motion technologies. This is the journey Genesis has traveled since the company's inception. The best part? We are just getting started.
Genesis is seeking a hands-on Digital Marketing Specialist to enhance our lead generation efforts. Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing, your mission is to develop and execute on the strategies, processes, and systems needed to continuously generate quality leads and selling opportunities.
Our Guiding Principles of Humility, Integrity, Respect, Knowledge, Principled Entrepreneurship, Transformation, Self-Actualization, and Stewardship & Compliance define the Genesis culture. You will demonstrate behavior that is consistent with these principles and develop a team environment that's consistent and additive with our culture. If those virtues are in your DNA, then please send us your resume.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in building out a lead generation, lead nurturing strategy that ties in with our website
- Plan and implement digital marketing efforts (SEO, SEM, Google Ads)
- Assist with marketing content plans and implementation
- Develop and continually evolve systems and processes to enable operational excellence in Marketing, including the selection and implementation of Marketing Ops and Automation Tools
- Collaborate closely with product management, sales, business development, and other stakeholders within the organization
- Assist with planning and coordinating company events including tradeshows (in-person and virtual)
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience in developing lead generation strategies
- Experience in developing marketing campaign strategies
- Experience with marketing campaign management and automation tools (e.g. Pardot, Hubspot, Hootsuite)
- International travel, up to 25% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or related experience in Marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable; demonstrated success in dynamic, fast changing environments
- Strong entrepreneurial and continuous improvement mindset
- Exemplary change leadership, influencing, and organization skills
- Excellent collaborator - able to take different approaches as appropriate to the situation and the people involved
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities Team supervisory or management experience
- Experience in start-up or early commercialization environments
- Experience scaling up processes and systems
- Graphic Design experience
- Tradeshow coordination experience
- Knowledge of motion technologies
WHO IS GENESIS ROBOTICS?
As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, we at Genesis Robotics are changing the way robots are built and move, disrupting one of today's most rapid-growing and transformative technologies in unexpected ways. We look for inspiration beyond the conventional, encourage collaboration in the creative process and value aesthetics as an essential part of the design process. All of this is wrapped in a deep commitment to our core values. Sound like you? Join our team!
Careers that move you. If you're looking for ways to serve humanity, you're in the right place. Explore our current opportunities and see the ways you can bring robotics to life.
About Koch Engineered Solutions
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren't just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That's where you come in. We are a people company. It's our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.