What does Success look like in this role?
Success in this role will be creating and executing on-campus/virtual events to help achieve EA's long-term Diversity, Equity & Inclusion goals and creating opportunities for underrepresented talent to join the gaming industry at EA.
What An NGT Campus Recruiter Does At EA
- Strategically develops best-in-class campus recruitment events and engagement opportunities at Historically Black Colleges & Universities, Hispanic Serving Institutions and Underrepresented Serving Institutions
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with faculty, staff, and student organizations at target Universities
- Build and execute large virtual programs connecting EA's hiring teams and employee resource groups with candidates across US and Canada
- Create and maintain efficient processes and generate regular reporting on sourcing initiatives to deliver a high level of data integrity
- Promote the EA brand while educating intern and University grad populations about career opportunities at EA
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in talent acquisition, HR, or University Recruitment/Programming
- Passion for DE&I
- Experienced in planning and executing varied events
- Ability to travel within the United States (up to 50% travel)
- 2+ years of Project or Program Management experience and using Google Suite, Outlook, Handshake, and RippleMatch