Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
NATIONAL SALES STRATEGY MANAGER
Do you enjoy building strategies that will deliver profitable growth and engage customers & shoppers?
Do you have strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Nielsen tools & databases?
Do you want to contribute to growing one of Canada's Top 50 Best Workplaces?
At Campbell Company of Canada, we believe that excellent people truly make a difference and together we aim for a legacy of accomplishment second to none. We've made a career of searching for the best, the brightest and the most aggressive professionals - at every level and in every specialty. Powered by a 'Can Do' attitude, our employees move with purpose, lead with integrity and are passionate about quality and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity on our Sales Planning & Strategy Team for a National Sales Strategy Manager. This hybrid role is based out of our Mississauga Head Office location (60/40 hybrid model).
Join our team and be a key member of a number of cross functional business teams who are responsible for the overall management of a brand including delivering annual volume, base and incremental strategies, new products, and consumer/customer specific initiatives.
Following Are The Principle Accountabilities Of This Role
Business Team Participation
- Own incremental drivers/sales controllables (pricing/ads/display), create sales tactics to deliver objectives, create contingency plans to address opportunity gaps or address competitive threats.
- Play an active role in the business planning process (including Strategic, Operating, and annual brand planning) representing customer team perspectives. Create brand roles and promotional priorities. Play lead role in evaluating customer team annual plans and recommend annual planning allocation (Net Sales, Profit, and Volumes) for customer teams. Lead purchase strategy creation.
- Lead monthly evaluation of incremental business drivers and segment/category trends aligned with the S&OP process. Create specific strategies for categories/segments. Brand specific analysis to determine performance issues/opportunities.
New Product Launches
- Create selling strategy, materials and tools aligned with brand expectations for all customers and channels for new item initiatives. Allocate and manage listing budgets and new item volume. Create, monitor and report distribution targets. Own the new product process for the business teams.
Customer Team Participation
- Actively participate in regional meetings, presenting new product and brand initiatives. Attend customer meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- 7 years of Key Account Management or Category/Trade Marketing experience in the CPG industry
- University Degree - Business preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen
- Strong knowledge of ACNielsen tools and databases.
- Superior Project Management skills
- Advanced presentation skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Proven facilitation skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- GREAT PEOPLE: We take our work seriously, but we also celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger together when we are open, honest, and, above all, real. You are not just a number here, you'll be a direct contributor to the company's success and your voice will be heard.
- HYBRID and FLEXIBLE WORK /PERSONAL TIME OFF: Employees enjoy a combination of in-office and remote working arrangements, personal days, vacation programs and office closure during the Christmas break.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION:? We offer a competitive base salary
- bonus potential at every level in the organization. We also provide a Defined Contribution Pension Plan, and support your long-term savings goals through our group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), saving and Tax-free Savings Accounts (TFSA).
- HEALTH and WELLNESS BENEFITS:? Competitive Health, Dental and Wellness benefits that start on your first day of employment including virtual health care, flex spending accounts, critical illness insurance, Best Doctors coverage, wellness workshops, virtual fitness classes, meditation and stretch breaks, on-site Fitness Center with a dedicated Fitness Consultant and an Employee Family Assistance Plan.
- INCLUSIVE CULTURE: ?Inclusion and diversity at all levels of the business are critical for achieving our strategic goals. At Campbell, we're committed to building a winning culture that enhances inclusivity in the workplace and commits to listening to, learning from, and understanding one another in every interaction. We believe that diverse perspectives are a key ingredient in our recipe for success.? CEO, Mark Clouse
- PROFESSIONAL and CAREER DEVELOPMENT:? Supported by our commitment to talent development, we offer many learning and development opportunities from initial onboarding, regular Lunch and Learns, a library of self-paced learning, external education allowances, mentorship, high-visibility project opportunities and regular feedback.
- ICONIC BRANDS and CHALLENGING WORK: Work for a company with beloved and iconic legacy brands. Across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and collaborate to innovate and solve the problems they're passionate about.
As an employer committed to employment equity, we encourage applications from members of equity-seeking communities including women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions. We will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process based on individual need. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked and we will do our best to meet them.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application Http : //www.campbellsoup.ca/en-ca/about-us/careers
Campbell...Connecting People Through Food They Love.
Where icon brands thrive,
People are valued,
And you can make a difference. What will your Campbell story be?
We appreciate all applicants who express interest in being a part of our team. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive, we may be unable to reply to all applicants. If we feel that you may be a good match for one of our current openings, you will be contacted.
- While we welcome all applications, we do not accept unsolicited resumes or inquiries from employment agencies or search firms.***
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.