Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you're helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Senior Manager, Communications and Employee Engagement
What is the opportunity?
The Senior Manager Communications and Employee Engagement leads and enables initiatives to build, and sustain communications and employee engagement across Enterprise Payments Technology (EPT). As part of the Enterprise Portfolio Management team supports across Enterprise Payments Technology (EPT) in the delivery success of run the bank and change the bank initiatives including key payment modernization initiatives such as the large multi-year transformational program of Payments Modernization Program.
What will you do?
This role will be responsible to lead, build, and sustain communications and employee engagement across Enterprise Payments Technology (EPT) including:
- Lead communication across Enterprise Payment Technologies teams in alignment with strategies, goals and accomplishments including Town Halls, Water Cooler, communication sites.
- Facilitate and 'e' - enable leading edge communication and communication tools (connect, SharePoint, web teams etc.)
- Lead collaboration in building and promoting employee engagement initiatives with focus on EPT leaning capabilities
- Build and implement initiatives to attract and retain resources enhancing EPT capabilities, resource onboarding, and employee experiences.
- Collaborate across EPT resources, Senior Leaders, RBPT and HR in building and implementing initiatives.
- Technologically self-sufficient - specifically - excellent proficiency with MS Office Programs (Power Point, Excel, Outlook, and Word)
What do you need to succeed?
- Expertise in communication and employee engagement initiatives.
- 3+ years working in communication roles and/or building employee engagement initiatives
- Highly developed leadership, communication and facilitation skills and ability to articulate value ideas/propositions, recommendations and driving value added initiatives.
- Highly motivated and proven collaboration ability to promote, build and implement initiatives enhancing employee experience, organizational and learning capabilities
- Technologically self-sufficient - specifically - excellent proficiency with MS Office Programs (Power Point, Outlook, and Word), Communication tools (Connect, SharePoint, WebEx)
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Project Management and IT development planning and practices.
- Excellent aptitude for organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking to meet conflicting demands, consultative, can pivots quickly to overcome roadblocks.
What's in it for you?
Enterprise Payments Technology supports critical enterprise payment technologies and is currently spear heading transformational initiatives as part of a modernization program across the Canadian Financial industry. You have the opportunity to be part of the exciting changes for RBC, our clients, and our payment systems. As a key player in you will support our delivery successes, and employee experiences as you interact across EPT team members, Senior Leaders, Business Stakeholders and multiple groups including Retail Banking Payment Technologies, and Human Resources.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Technology and Operations
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.