If you are looking for a Permanent full-time Hybrid position and have experience in Graphic Design this might be the opportunity for you.
The Jr. Graphic Designer will contribute to the creative design of both print and online media to increase traffic to the website and social media platforms. This role will also include the planning, design, delivery, communication, and evaluation of sales materials, product packaging, photography and much more.
What We Offer
- Salary is $ 45,000 to $55,000/yr., and benefits.
- Work Location: Hybrid model
What You Do
- Provide the creative design of graphics for both digital and print marketing campaigns and social media.
- Create, implement and maintain promotional and sales materials to promote services (internal and external)
- Build and maintain the internal document templates of products and services
- Monitor and analyze market trends and provide input on special projects and other campaigns
- Keep product images and photography organized
- Performs other related duties as required.
Who You Are
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, or related field.
- Minimum of two years of progressive experience in creative design for both digital and print media.
- 2 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and work effectively when unsupervised.
Apply now-we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career-in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities,
with no cost to you.