At Desjardins, we believe in equity, diversity and inclusion. We're committed to welcoming, respecting and valuing people for who they are as individuals, learning from their differences, embracing their uniqueness, and providing a positive workplace for all. At Desjardins, we have zero tolerance for discrimination of any kind. We believe our teams should reflect the diversity of the members, clients and communities we serve.
If there's something we can do to help make the recruitment process or the job you're applying for more accessible, let us know. We can provide accommodations at any stage in the recruitment process. Just ask!
As a Sales Support Advisor, you will contribute to the adaptation of the Desjardins investment solutions offer to the investment advisors of the intermediary networks in order to meet their needs, with a view to business development. You analyze market needs in terms of product and service marketing.
You provide advice and support to dedicated clients and partners within the framework of various intervention mandates in your field of activity. You develop tools, methods and work processes. The nature of the files and projects requires global knowledge in your field of activity.
You propose recommendations, solutions and action plans according to the organization's orientations and objectives. You bring ideas and contribute to the resolution of problems through analysis and your global knowledge of the business field. You are called upon to interact with stakeholders working in complementary fields of activity. Interpersonal skills are essential.
General Information on the Position
- Assemble PowerPoint presentations and update the information in them
- Contribute to the promotion of investment solutions by distributing news in our partners' newsletters
- Design email invitation templates for various regional events for business development managers
- Diagnose the issues, challenges, needs and problems to be solved in your field of activity in order to agree on the targeted results
- Participate in the development of objectives, solutions, policies, programs and action plans and participate in their implementation
- Analyze information, conduct studies, develop and propose recommendations and write reports
- Work closely with advertising agencies, language and compliance departments.
Other working conditions
- Workplace: Position located Montreal, Levis or Toronto, depending on the applicant selected. The work arrangement for the position is hybrid work
- Temporary work: scheduled to end on October 27, 2023
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (Marketing)
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience in event and advertising writing
- Experience in advertising marketing
- Experience in marketing
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Mastery of Powerpoint 365
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite (an asset)
- Proficient speaker, advanced knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Customer Focus, Differences, Nimble learning
Key competencies for the job
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.