Canadian Kraft Paper offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in our success and where individual efforts are acknowledged. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
Our structure and culture encourages innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
POSITION OVERVIEW : Reporting to and working closely with the Human Resources Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for sourcing and securing talent for leadership and hard to fill positions within the organization. The incumbent will be responsible to coordinate, implement and administer the Company's recruitment strategy and provide detailed reporting on recruitment activities. Drawing on their expertise, they will collaborate with departments managers, ensuring the needs of both the organization and candidate have been met.
THE RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Actively searching new and innovative ways to attract new candidates.
- Participating in panel interviews, offering expertise from a Human Resources perspective while ensuing human rights and other legislated guidelines are followed.
- Researching and engaging with 3rd party recruitment agencies when additional supports are required and recommends course of action and opportunities with these agencies.
- Screening potential candidates ensuring suitability and alignment with Canadian Kraft Paper's values.
- Ensuring candidates of Canadian Kraft Paper have a professionally driven, positive experience.
- Ensuring new employee onboarding incorporates all required training components, policy review, and ISO requirements.
- A degree in Business Administration and/or Human Resources Management or a related field of study or equivalent HR Generalist experience with a proven focus on recruitment.
- CHRP designation or equivalent; or willing to obtain within 2 years.
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment & selection is required, minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of various sourcing techniques.
- Effective communication skills; including strong facilitation practices and clear verbal & written communication.
- Experience with data collection, reporting and metrics.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allows one to work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
LIVING IN THE PAS:
The Pas is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for those that love the outdoors with an abundance of activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails, camping, boating, hunting and fishing. In Manitoba, these are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, Clearwater Lake's raw, natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Canadian Kraft Paper offers competitive wages and a group benefits package that helps takes care of you and your family; including health, dental, life and AD&D insurance. Our company sponsored pension plan assists our employees prepare for their future. Canadian Kraft Paper understands that what defines a person is more than just their career. At CKP we support a work/life balance, so that you can live the life that makes you......YOU!
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity and being a part of our team, please visit our website www.canadiankraftpaper.com to submit your resume by October 2, 2022.