As a Community Sales Manager, you'll be responsible for the smooth running of your Regus centre while finding ways to increase sales and revenue, helping more and more people enjoy the benefits of flexible working. You'll motivate your team to create a great working environment to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
A typical day at Regus
You start the day with an informal team talk over coffee, to plan the day and make sure everyone's prepared.
With one eye always on reception, you see members turning up and also the first meeting rooms guests arriving. You welcome them and take them to their meeting room, show them the facilities and help them set up their WiFi connections and AV system for their presentation.
Later you have a meeting to learn more about a new member and get to understand his business needs. You think about the other businesses in the centre and how you might be able to introduce him to a couple that may be of interest at the networking event later in the week.
At lunchtime a couple walk in enquiring about coworking membership. Your colleague from sales is on their lunch break so you offer them a coffee and give them a tour of the centre, explaining all the benefits of Regus membership.
Later in the afternoon you host a monthly operations meeting for Community Sales Managers from your local cluster of centres, along with the regional Operations Manager. After the meeting you do a final walk around the building, speaking with members, asking how their day went as they start to wind down and head for home.
We're looking for someone who has the experience and aptitude to manage a smooth running operation. You'll need to be an accomplished multitasker, able to pre-empt issues before they become problems, and keep a team motivated and focused on service excellence. You also need to be:
- A good communicator, used to dealing with customers - ideally in the hospitality or events industry
- Confident, approachable and able to build strong relationships with customers
- A great manager, who leads by example and knows how to motivate and inspire a team
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
In Addition, You Will
- Manage the day to day running of the centre, focusing on exceptional customer service
- Inspire your team of associates, developing their skills to get the best from each team member
- Promote your centre to new customers and show them how flexible workspace could enhance their business
- Generate leads by delivering engaging networking events within your community
What We Offer
On top of a competitive salary package ($58,000.
- commissions) you'll enjoy:
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Paid Medical and Dental Benefits