Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you're helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
Senior Manager Creative Design and Communications
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you will provide timely communications and design expertise, proactive support, advice, coaching and counsel for Regional Banking Enablement; senior management leaders and key business partners in implementing strategies and transformational initiatives across Canadian Banking's (CB) advisors and operations. You will translate complex strategies and instructions into visually compelling communications enabling advisors and leaders with better awareness, effective tools, practices, routines, and information. You will act as advocate for Regional Banking in developing, simplifying and implementing integrated strategic and tactical communications using all communication channels in the most cost-effective way to maximize revenue generation, client experience, and operational excellence and positively impact customer loyalty, employee/manager behaviours, activities, capability & commitment.
What will you do?
- Serve as centre of expertise: Working with Sr. Managers Communications and collaborating with LOB partners, execute on communication plan tactics based on discovery and decision model to get the right communication to the right audience at the right time
- Provide advice and counsel: Determine the scope, effort, complexity, resources, and technology required to enhance and evolve communications as well as drive user engagement. Coach, mentor, impact & influence Regional Banking Enablement team and key partners to optimize communication delivery, practices and tactics.
- Support and facilitate communications strategy: Proactively act in a consultant in supporting new and existing content initiatives, focusing on content presentation and navigation, and review content to ensure alignment to standards
- Support communication Implementation: Production design assistance with ongoing design projects, including the creation of graphic images and content with business partners and other communication specialists across the organization to ensure our sales forces are well-equipped to deal with clients and deliver an exceptional client Experience
What do you need to succeed?
- 2 - 5 years experience as a professional communicator in a complex corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- University or post-graduate degree, preferably in a communications or design-related subject or field.
- Strong MS Office skills - Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly proficient in all industry leading software, including the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Nice to have:
- In-depth understanding of RBC's and other leading-edge sales cultures and processes
- Ability to impact and influence RBC sales culture through communications
- Accreditation by professional communication or design associations.
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Personal and Commercial Banking
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.