Change the future with us.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform ?That sounds interesting!? into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada's Top 100 Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers 2018, Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
- Stimulate Motion Control Service Sales growth Customer Service portfolio for like retrofit projects, spare-parts, service contracts etc by creating relationships with new End Customers, Distributors, Solution partners and tightening relationships with existing customers.
- Generate new service business for variable frequency drives by developing strategies to secure target clients while using all available sales resources to produce optimal business results
- Understanding the scope of the customer requirements for drives retrofit / replacement and propose the solution which provides business benefits to customer with respect to efficiency, productivity & reliability improvements. Also, help quotation team to explain customer's requirements, additional scope of supply to create the proposals/quotations of Engineered Drives system replacement, upgrades, retrofits, Automation system upgrades, Service contracts etc
- Promote the variable frequency drives related value-added services that are vital for establishing partnerships with our clients in order to better understand their needs while providing them with a technical advisory solution. y, the incumbent shall surpass the expectations of its clients and perform with a sense of urgency
- Promote Digitalization portfolio that are vital for establishing partnerships with our customers in order to better understand their needs while providing them with a technical advisory solution.
- The incumbent must among other things understand how to determine, qualify, exploit and maintain a sufficient volume of business opportunities to achieve Service business objectives with regard to anticipated orders and targets for motion control and factory automation
- Efficiently assess the large End users need to ensure productive consultations
- Supervise strategic accounts, analyses with the team in an effort to develop action plans that can help us impose our position to find business opportunities and define target strategies and actions
- Regularly maintain the customer opportunities into customer relationship management system tool.
What will you need to succeed?
- 5 to 8 years of prior sales experience with service portfolio in the low voltage variable frequency drives, automation system or industrial electrical systems
- Excellent understanding of industrial drive systems along with their applications
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in engineering or in a technical discipline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and resources as well as work within a team environment is essential for success in this role
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada's passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d'accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.